- I visited the snow for the first time and lay in it, played in it, jumped in it. So much fun!
- I went pink and then purple
- I shared various projects including the latest, the IKEA kitchen project. I have also been busy setting up my design business and taking on 'real life' design projects
- My home was featured in Homespun
- Made a flower bomb
- I started a column called 'Creative Spaces' to share the studio spaces of creative people
- My partner moved in and we've been busy working on the home to become more 'us'
- Two kittens also found a home with us
- We planted a vegetable garden and I haven't mentioned it again because it was unsuccessful BUT we are persistant and we've tried again. I'll share with you soon!
Sunday, September 16, 2012
ish and chi is FOUR!
Time flies when you are having fun! I have been blogging for four years now. That's 100 billion years in blog terms (okay, not quite).
Looking back through my posts to create the above collage I realised this last year has been all about enjoying what life has to offer. I even created a "Life is Beautiful" list to cross off things I still want to do.
A recap of the highlights of the last year:
And THANK YOU for joining me on this journey in discovering design in all aspects of life. You are awesome.
| TAGGED personal