- The Christopher Farr cloth in orange colourway (which I lurve) is used for the curved bedhead (#4) and becomes a focal point of the room, especially when combined with the beautiful and 'glitzy' tiles (#6) that have been used in the recess behind the bed
- Furniture is upholstered in suzani fabrics (#4) and furniture legs painted in milk paint for an interesting matt / textured finish (#9)
- All walls are painted in Porters Paints 'Milk'
- The floors are a blonde timber with a diluted white paint wash and natural polish (#3)
- The finish of the ceiling is in white stucco that has been polished to a sheen (#2) to contrast with the natural wood and matt finishes used in the room
- The wallpaper I designed (#8) is inspired by the silhouette of the Christopher Farr cloth and will be used minimally just around the wall of the tiled recess behind the bed. The colours of the wallpaper will be very subtle in Porters Paints 'Milk' for the background and Porters Paints 'Rubble' for the lines
- Snowy white natural stone used to top the table (#7)