- I held the first charity tea party at my home with friends and it is becoming an annual event now
- I started writing for Lustable
- I dressed up the study
- I hung artwork on the walls here, here, and here and with more on the way and I painted the kitchen door
- Robbie grew out of his cot and I shared with you the updates to him room
- My home was featured in adore home magazine, I was mentioned in home & decor magazine, asked to contribute for a beautiful book called Decorate, and ish and chi was even reviewed on the radio!
- I bought new dining chairs, kitchen stools, an ottoman coffee table and a new Lazybones quilt. LOVE.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Three years + 1 month
Three. Blogging for three years? Wow.
One thing I have discovered during this time of writing is just how much of a passion this is and how lucky I am to be surrounded by so much inspiration. 2011 was a tricky year for me as it hasn't been easy juggling single motherhood, work, school, writing commitments and other projects but I've enjoyed it all.
During this last year:
And I still have lots more I want to do around the home. One day soon I hope to tackle the bathroom, the laundry (again) and I'm dreaming of an outdoor deck. I'll keep sharing my progress. If there is anything you would like to see more of on ish and chi, feel free to write to me in the comments below.
As always, thank you for your support this last year, your kind words and for being awesome!
| TAGGED personal