I'll need a bit of confidence to wear the stockings out. I purchased 2 pairs - the design shown in the photographs and another design called Daisy Chain. They are both a sweet pink colour.
The lady in the store tried to sell the bag to me as an overnight bag with the bottom compartment a good place to store a pair of shoes. I'm thinking it would better serve as place for baby bottles, nappies, baby wipes. Such is my way of thinking now.
Hope you have a lovely weekend planned.
This weekend I'm going to:
1. Try to cook some yummy meals. I've had far too much takeaway this week.
2. Try a few different cookie recipes from taste.com.au. Then I'm meeting up with friends to taste test them. The best recipe will be made in larger quantities and stuffed inside these bags below to give to guests at our son's christening. If I fail at making decent cookies even with the best of recipes I'll be visiting the Cookie Man.
3. See my friends growing belly bump at her baby shower. Exciting!
4. Inspired by this post over at Pink Wallpaper I'm going to buy some chalkboard paint to paint some leftover plywood. If all goes well I'll post about it. If not, forget I mentioned anything at all.
5. While I'm swinging the paint brush I'm also going to try to spruce up an old cabinet we've moved into the studio.
See you next week!